STUDENT ENROLLMENT COMPETITION FOR THE ENTRANCE OF STUDENTS IN THE FRESHMAN YEAR OF THE GRADUATE UNIVERSITY STUDY PROGRAM (MS PROGRAM) IN DIGITAL AGRICULTURE IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022‒23
Faculty of Agrobiotechnical Sciences Osijek offers a two-year Graduate University Study Program (MS Program) in Digital Agriculture in the English Language.
1. Entrance Requirements
Enrollment application right pertaining to the Graduate University Study Programs (MS Programs) shall be enjoyed by the persons who have completed the following:
- an Undergraduate Study Program (BS Program), having acquired 180 ECTS scores in Biotechnical Sciences;
- an inadequate Undergraduate Study Program (BS Program), having acquired 180 ECTS scores in Natural Sciences (Biology), Technical Sciences (Computer Sciences), or Social Sciences (Economy), on condition that certain differential examinations be mandatorily taken during the study.
2. Applications for Admission
Applications for admission shall be received 12 September 2022 to 30 September 2022
(up to 12:00 p. m.).
The candidates’ application forms with classification procedure documentation shall be submitted or mailed to the following address: Faculty of Agrobiotechnical Sciences Osijek, Vladimira Preloga 1, HR‒31000 Osijek.
For the sake of application, the following documentation has to be enclosed:
- a diploma or a certificate of completion of an Undergraduate Study Program (BS Program);
- Transcript of Records (ToR) during the study or a Diploma Supplement;
- Croatian nationals: Croatian Citizenship Certificate (whose copy does not have to be certified; the issuance date of the Croatian Citizenship Certificate shall be unlimited; the Croatian Citizenship Certificate may be generated in the e-Građani database), Birth Certificate (whose copy does not have to be certified; the issuance date of the Birth Certificate shall be unlimited; the Birth Certificate may be generated in the e-Građani database);
- a Croat who is not a citizen of the Republic of Croatia has to produce evidence of Croatian nationality;
- a foreign national has to submit a Certificate of Nationality pertaining to the respective country;
- a Proof of Payment (POP) pertaining to the classification procedure costs amounting to HRK 300, payable to the Faculty’s account, IBAN: HR1725000091102019470;
- Application Form, obtainable in the Osijek-based Student Admission Office or downloadable from the Faculty’s website.
3. Classification Procedure
Classification procedure shall be based on the following:
- success evaluation of an Undergraduate Study Program (BS Program) (Grade Point Average, GPA); and
- correspondence to courses of the Undergraduate Study Program (BS Program) in Agriculture, Faculty of Agrobiotechnical Sciences Osijek.
A candidate shall receive the points based upon correspondence to the courses of the Undergraduate Study Program (BS Program) in Agriculture, Faculty of Agrobiotechnical Sciences Osijek, as follows:
- a candidate who has completed an Undergraduate University Study program (BS Program) shall receive 50 points.
The candidate’s total number of points shall represent a sum of points scored because of a correspondence to the courses of the Undergraduate Study Program (BS Program) in Agriculture, Faculty of Agrobiotechnical Sciences Osijek, pertaining to certain Graduate Study Program (MS Program) and his or her Grade Point Average (GPA). The candidates shall be ranked according to the total number of points.
For the bachelors of inadequate Undergraduate University Study Programs (BS Programs) beyond the area of Biotechnical Sciences, enrollment possibility shall be defined by the Council of the Graduate University Study Program (MS Program) in Digital Agriculture upon candidate’s application, with an obligation to take differential examinations. Should the enrollment be granted, the candidate shall be obliged to take the differential examinations in the freshman year of his or her studies, together with other examinations stipulated by the syllabus.
The list of candidates who have been entitled to acquire the right of enrollment in the Graduate University Study Program (MS Program) shall be published on 30 September 2022 at 4:00 p. m.
Candidates’ enrollment shall take place on 3 October 2022 and on 4 October 2022 from 9:00 a. m. to 2:00 p. m.
For the sake of enrollment, the original documentation specified in Point 4 and the Student Record Sheet, obtainable upon application, have to be mandatorily enclosed. Additionally, a payment form certifying the enrollment cost coverage (HRK 330) has to be provided.
The tuition fee for the academic year 2022/23 is 30.000 HRK (ˇ4.000 EUR) and is payable in two installments no later than the end of the first semester. The tuition fee does not include the Student Enrollment Fee, accommodation, and other living expenses.
For all other information, please refer to the Student Admissions Office, Faculty of Agrobiotechnical Sciences Osijek, telephone +385 31 554 844, postal address Vladimira Preloga 1, HR‒31000 Osijek, during the office hours from 8:00 a. m. to 12:00 p. m., or to the Study Program Head Dr. Sc. Zdenko Lončarić, Full Prof. (+385 91 2249 224, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org).
Faculty of Agrobiotechnical Sciences Osijek
Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek